Snoopy Pediatric Arm Sling
Regular price $33.45 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This arm sling fits toddlers and children, keeping their shoulder and elbow secure after an injury. It is durable and comes in fun Snoopy patterns.
Putting the sling on:
- Before you put the arm sling on, loosen the shoulder strap so that it is long enough to easily put on by pulling it through the D-ring on the closed corner of the envelope. Position the sling so that the open side of the envelope is lined up with the unaffected side.
- Put the shoulder strap over your child’s shoulders and place the affected arm in the envelope. It should fit snugly around their elbow and their hand should come to the end of the sling. If their hand is hanging out, the sling may be too small.
- Note whether the sling is too tight or too loose and adjust the strap through the D-ring at the elbow as necessary. Your child’s arm should be parallel with the floor, and their elbow should be at a 90 degree angle.
Taking the sling off:
- Loosen the shoulder strap by pulling it through the D-ring
- Put the shoulder strap forward over your child’s head
- Gently remove the envelope down away from your child’s arm