Low Back Lacer Support
Regular price $39.90 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This brace relieves lower back pain caused by sitting, everyday strains and muscle fatigue.
- Get the exact level of compression you need with the pulley system, which lets you tighten the brace with very little effort
- This brace permits a full range of movement while providing firm yet comfortable support, perfect for the workplace or any daily activities
- Side stretch panels help minimize bunching
- Latex and Neoprene free
Putting the Support On
- Undo the Velcro at the centre front of the support
- Place the support against your back so that the pulley system is in the centre of your back.
- Pull on the ends of the support as you wrap both sides around to the front. Attach the Velcro at the front so that the support is snug. It doesn't have to be tight.
- Remove the Velcro on each of the tabs, hook your thumbs through the holes, pull to your desired compression level, and reattach at the front of the brace. You can adjust the compression at the top and the bottom of the brace independently for customized support.
Taking the Support Off
- Remove the Velcro tabs so that the brace loosens, and reattach the tabs on each side of the brace
- Undo the Velcro on the front of the brace and remove the brace
- Reattach the Velcro on the front of the brace to keep it from sticking to anything else while not in use
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.