Neoprene Jumper's Knee Brace
Regular price $89.90 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Is this knee brace right for me?
The Jumper's Knee Brace is best for those with:
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendonitis)
- Runner's Knee (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Mild knee ligament sprains
- Arthritic knee
This knee brace does not provide enough support for ACL, MCL, or meniscus tears.
About This Knee Brace:
The Jumper's Knee Brace is one of our best solutions for knee pain. Its tried and true design provides compression, warmth and support to help you get back to your daily activities. Two spiral stays on each side of the brace provide more support than a basic knee sleeve, and more comfort than a hinged knee brace.
This knee brace features:
- Straps above and below the knee that reduce tension on the patellar tendons, relieving pain caused by repetitive stress on the knee joint
- A removable and repositionable patellar buttress that supports your kneecap and keeps it in place
- 2 spiral stays on both sides of the knee that prevent rolling
- Made of 3mm Neoprene to keep the joint warm, increasing circulation and promoting healing
Putting the Knee Brace On:
- Detach the top and bottom Velcro straps and reattach so the straps are loose
- Position the brace so the stays on both sides of the brace are lined up with the sides of your leg, and the patella hole lines up with the centre of your leg.
- Put your foot through the hole at the top of the brace (this will be the wider opening) and pull the brace up your leg until the patella hole is slightly past your knee cap. The brace will drop down slightly when you let go. Your knee cap should rest in the patella hole, supported by the foam buttress inside the brace.
- At this step you can take the brace off and reposition the buttress if necessary, then put the brace back on.
- Detach the Velcro from one of the straps, tighten the strap by pulling it through the D-ring, then reattach the Velcro.
- Repeat with the other strap
Taking the Knee Brace Off:
- Detach the Velcro from the top and bottom straps and reattach so the straps are loose, not tight against your leg.
- Slide the brace down your leg.
- Leaving the brace like this will make it easy to put it on again later.
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.