Dynamic Post-Op Shoe
Regular price $87.50 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If you're preparing for foot surgery or you're recovering from an injury or operation, you might be wondering if you'll have to go barefoot until you have completely recovered. A postoperative shoe is a great option for protecting your foot from bumps and cold weather while it's healing.
A post-op shoe lets you do the limited movement your surgeon recommends. It has a rigid heel support to keep your foot in place and helps you put weight on your heel. It also forces you to walk more stiffly than normal to slow you down and prevent overexertion, which could re-injure your foot.
- Large enough to accommodate bandages and casts
- Made of a breathable material with a plush lining so it's comfortable against bare skin
- Has a removable toe cover protector
- A Velcro strap over the top of the shoe lets you wear it looser or tighter as you need to
Ideal for use after:
- Bunion correction surgery
- Bone spur removal
- Hammertoe surgery
- Cyst excision
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.