Cool XChange Compression Bandage
Regular price $58.00 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The CoolXChange Gel Bandage helps you recover from muscle pain, swelling and inflammation by providing cooling and compression therapy in one simple step.
R.I.C.E (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) is a common first aid treatment for muscle strains and sprains, and may aid in quickening the recovery process. CoolXChange¨ advances R.I.C.E methodology by combining the cooling and compression stages.
Size regular is 3" x 4'
Size large is 3" x 9.8'
- Provides cool relief from pain and swelling for up to 2 hours, decreasing skin temperature without causing ice burns unlike traditional cooling methods
- Ready to use ŰŇ no refrigeration needed!
- Works instantly
- Self adhesive - no clips or tape needed and won't leave a sticky residue
- Can be reused
- Can be worn before, during or after activities
- Perfect for first aid kits!
- Wrap CoolXChange¨ gently around the injured area three times for greatest effectiveness.
- Adjust compression tension until comfortable, CoolXChange¨ should not be worn too tight.
- To affix the end, hold it against bandage until it self-adheres.
- CoolXChange¨ may be worn up to 2 hours.
- Do not cover bandage when applied to ensure effective evaporative cooling
Care for Re-use
- Place used CoolXChange¨ in re-sealable pouch and seal tightly.
- If CoolXChange¨ is dry add 25ml (5 teaspoons) of filtered water to bandage before placing in pouch.
- Allow 2-3 hours for gel rehydration before re-use.
- Store in a cool dry place or refrigerator for additional cooling effect.
- Do not place in freezer.
- Do not wash.
- Discard used bandage when gel no longer rehydrates.
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.