Regular price $44.90 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Ortho Active Wrist Thumb Stabilizer relieves pain from DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, thumb sprains, and tendonitis by immobilizing the wrist and both thumb joints, holding your wrist and thumb in a neutral position. It is comfortable, sturdy, and easy to wear.
This brace features:
- Three metal stays that keep your wrist and thumb from moving. The aluminum stay on the palm side is removable and pre-shaped to fit your palm, and the stay on the top of your hand is flexible for added support. The thumb stay is also aluminum.
- A design that allows for full finger movement. The brace won't dig into your skin while typing, eating, etc.
- Made of warm, durable, latex-free Neoprene
- A Velcro closure system and glove pull-on style that makes this brace easy to put on and take off
- A Velcro thumb strap that can be positioned on the brace and used to keep the thumb more secure
- DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis
- Thumb sprains and strains
- Post-cast after scaphoid fracture
- Wrist conditions requiring full thumb immobilization
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.