The Dynamic Wrist Lacer relieves pain from carpal tunnel, tendinitis, and minor injuries by immobilizing the wrist and holding it in a neutral position. It is easy to put on and take off.
- A lacing system that makes this brace easier to put on, adjust and take off than braces with regular straps.
- Two metal stays (one on the palm side, one on the top side) that keep your wrist from moving. They are removable and can be bent to fit the curves of your hand.
- A design that allows full thumb and finger movement
- Carpal Tunnel
- Moderate sprains or strains
Your wrist brace will fit either your left or right hand. It was assembled in the right hand configuration, with the curved stay on the palm side of the hand.
If you would like to use it for your left hand simply remove the metal stays from the openings on the inside of the brace and switch them to the opposite side.
Putting the brace on:
- Undo the Velcro tabs and loosen the straps completely.
- For left hand use:
- Locate the opening where the stays can be removed on the inside of the brace.
- Pull the straight stay out.
- Turn the brace over and pull the curved stay out of the other side as well.
- Turn the curved stay over and insert it so that it fits the natural shape of the hand.
- Now put the straight stay into the pocket where you just took the curved stay out and pull the fabric over the end of the stay.
- Now you are ready to apply your brace. Insert your hand into the brace and pull it on until your thumb fully protrudes through the hole at the side.
- Pull the straps tight and fasten the Velcro tabs. Readjust the tightness of the straps to provide optimum support and comfort as necessary.
Taking the brace off:
- Undo the Velcro tabs and reattach them to the brace so that the straps are loose
- Slide the brace off your hand
- Leave the brace with the Velcro tabs attached to keep them from getting stuck to anything while not in use.
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.