Coolcel Wrist Thumb Support
Regular price $65.40 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Ortho Active Wrist Lacer relieves pain from DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, thumb sprains, and tendonitis by immobilizing the wrist and thumb, holding them in a neutral position. It is comfortable, sturdy, and easy to wear.
This brace features:
- A lacing system that makes the brace easier to put on, adjust and take off than braces with regular straps.
- Two metal stays (one on the palm side, one on the top side) that keep your wrist from moving. They are removable, can be bent to fit your hand, and they fit around the bones in your wrist for maximum comfort.
- One metal thumb stay that is pre-shaped and can be bent to fit your hand. This stay immobilizes the joints where your palm and thumb meet, but lets you move the joint at the top of your thumb. This promotes healing and reduces pain.
- A design that allows full finger movement. The brace won't dig into your skin while typing, eating, etc.
- Made of breathable, durable, latex-free material
- DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis
- Thumb sprains and strains
- Post-cast after scaphoid fracture
- Wrist conditions requiring thumb immobilization
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.