Looking for an air cast for a broken foot? This walking boot lets you get around without crutches! It is a good alternative to casting if you have a stable fracture or ankle sprain.
- It has an inflatable foam liner that lets you adjust the exact level of compression you need easily - just push the button to pump the liner up and turn the nozzle to release air.
- The Velcro straps fasten in the front for easy application, adjustment and removal.
- The lightweight sole and cushioned heel provide excellent shock absorption
- The rounded bottom is low and wide to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Ventilated panels reduce microbial build-up, preventing odours.
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains
- Stable fractures
- Post-operative use
- Trauma and rehab
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.