Lumbosacral Back Support
Regular price $69.95 CAD Free shipping on orders over $50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This comfortable, durable back support helps prevent painful movements and relieves tension on injured abdominal and lower back muscles. Helps you heal faster and move around while you're still recovering.
- The elastic back panel is 9" high
- Tension straps extend from the back of the brace around each side of the brace and stretch to your desired tension, adhering with Velcro® at the front
- Enclosed 6 flexible metal stays give added stability and prevent the support from rolling while you move
Sizing: Waist Circumference
XS: 26″ – 36″
Regular: 32″ – 44″
XL: 40″ – 55″
XXL: 44″ – 63″
Putting the Support On
- Undo the Velcro on the front of the support
- Place the support against your back so that your back is in the middle of the strap. The strap should be positioned so that it will cover the portion of your abdomen that needs support
- Pull on the ends of the support as you wrap both sides around to the front. Attach the Velcro at the front so that the support is snug but not too tight that it’s uncomfortable.
- Remove the Velcro on each of the stretchy side straps, pull tight, and reattach at the front of the brace for extra compression and support.
Taking the Support Off
- Loosen the Velcro on the side straps
- Undo the Velcro on the front of the support to remove the support
- Reattach the Velcro on the front of the support to keep it from sticking to anything while not in use
Careful washing will prolong the life of the brace. Remove all stays before washing. Hand wash with a non-detergent washing solution, and air dry (away from the sun and heating vents). Do not put the brace in the washing machine or dryer.