How to Wear Your Mask
- Wash your hands well with warm soap and water for 20 seconds
- Position the mask in the direction it will go on your face. The top of the mask has a metal nose piece which you can feel inside the mask, and the side that goes against your skin has an extra piece of material for a filter.
- Put the two elastic straps over your head, then position the mask so that it is covering your nose, mouth and chin
- Press the metal piece against your nose to create a snug fit across the top of the mask
- If the mask is too loose, take it off, untie the knot and re-tie it to shorten the length of the elastic. Put the mask back on, then pull the elastic through the slots on the sides of the mask so that the elastic fits comfortably on your head.
- When you’re ready to take the mask off, wash your hands, then pull the elastic straps back over your head without touching the front of the mask. Remove the filter and the nose piece if you want, put the mask in the wash, then wash your hands again.