How to Adjust the Knee Brace to Fit You
- Sit on a stable chair, keep your knee slightly bent.
- Centre the condyle pad to the knee cap.
- Fasten the two straps below the knee as indicated.
- Adjust the thumb screw so that the proximal portion of the brace comfortably meets the thigh portion of the leg. Then attach and tighten the two straps above the knee.
- Tighten the adjustment screw with the wrench provided to apply adequate pressure to relieve knee joint pain.
- Once satisfied with good brace fit and function, trim the straps to the correct length and reapply the Y-hook strap ends.