How to Use the Light Mesh Back Support
Putting the Support On
- Undo the Velcro on the front of the support
- Place the support against your back so that your back is in the middle of the strap. The strap should be positioned so that it will cover the portion of your abdomen that needs support
- Pull on the ends of the support as you wrap both sides around to the front. Attach the Velcro at the front so that the support is snug but not too tight that it’s uncomfortable.
- Remove the Velcro on each of the stretchy side straps, pull tight, and reattach at the front of the brace for extra compression and support.
Taking the Support Off
- Loosen the Velcro on the side straps
- Undo the Velcro on the front of the support to remove the support
- Reattach the Velcro on the front of the support to keep it from sticking to anything while not in use