Putting the brace on:
- Loosen all the Velcro straps. Leave the strap with the plastic ring done up as loosely as possible.
- Slip the brace over your hand like a glove. Line your fingers up to go between the finger laces. The support is positioned correctly when it rests against the base of your thumb. Fasten the wrist and arm strap so they are secure.
- Gently pull the lace between your index and middle finger toward your thumb. Press the Velcro into your palm. Repeat for the rest of the laces..
- Pull the Velcro tab at your pinky finger around to close any extra space. Press down to secure.
- Adjust the Velcro straps as required and enjoy the benefits of your Ortho Active brace!
Taking the brace off:
- Starting with your pinky finger, undo the Velcro tab for each finger.
- Pull the palm tab outwards and away from your palm to loosen the laces between your fingers.
- Loosen the Velcro strap that goes through the plastic ring and undo the arm strap.
- Remove the brace by pulling on the tab on the palm, sliding it off your hand like a sleeve.
- Reattach the Velcro tabs loosely to the top of the brace. This will make it easy to apply your brace next time and stop any Velcro from attaching to the inside of the brace when not in use.