Putting the Support On:
- Undo the Velcro on the outer strap and slide it out of the plastic ring.
- Adjust the Velcro closure on the support by attaching the Velcro piece on the inside of the support to the center of the wider Velcro piece on the outside of the support.
- Holding the support with the plastic ring facing your body, put your hand through the support and slide it up your arm.
- Placement: Position the support so that the pad on the inside of the support is at the widest point of your forearm. The edge of the support should not go past the bend in your elbow.
- For Tennis Elbow: The pad on the inside of the support should be located on top of your forearm muscle.
- For Golfer’s Elbow (where the pain is on the underside of the elbow): The pad on the inside of the support should be located over the muscle on the underside of your elbow.
- If you find the support too loose or tight, take it off, start again at step 2, and adjust the Velcro to your preferred tightness.
- Pull the outer strap through the plastic ring, then pull it back overtop of itself and attach the Velcro so that the brace is snug.
Taking the Support Off:
- Undo the outer strap as loose as it will go without sliding it through the plastic ring and reattach the Velcro.
- Slide the support off your arm and leave it in that configuration for the next time you want to use it. This will make it easy to apply your support and stop the Velcro from attaching to the inside of the brace when not in use.